How to get a quiff like this? Please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decysp

Reaction score
So.. i have NO clue if this is a forum for me.. But it seems like alot of the people here are intelligent with hair.. unlike me. So i hope someone can help me..

So.. im a 17 year old boy.. and i have no clue about hair.

I've had a small.. almost mohawk-quiff for 4 months now. And i'ts been getting to... messy. I'm wondering how i can get my hairstyle/cut like this:

m_1262819_eSPkonvd4KHq.jpg

How long do you think the sides/top/back is? So i can tell my barber/hairlady?

Also, my hair is decently thick, and... paaaartly wavy. I just really want a haircut like this.. and i have no clue how to get my quiff to look like that. Because since my hair is thick, i don't use any products in it, it just kinda stays.. but thats why its mohawk/quiff..

My hair currently looks like this:

.@decysp | Chilling in bed.. Watching prison break.. Instagramming random **** that no o... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer
.@decysp | Hiiiooaaaaa. #nofilter #armpitwrinkles | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

Its kind of mohawk/quiff... But i have no clue what kind of products to use to make it look like the guy in the picture? Do i use paste? clay? straightener? I dont know! I dont know anything about hair.. please help. Any answer is helpful :)

I know i'll have to grow the front out more, and the sides/back will have to get buzzed. But how much?

ALSO. I have a colic in the center, back of my head.. would that make the quiff that i want look weird on me?

If anyone has read this far.. thank you :) please share your thoughts.. i need anything i can get.. :L

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back