How to get dark violet hair, nearly plum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellystar

Reaction score
so right now my hair is a level 8-9 and I want to apply 4.99 of schwarzkopf igora royals so as to get a dark violet nearly plum and not obviously visible color but visible on careful looking.
but isn't the base which is required for the shade 4? and I'm at 8.
so should I mix 5.99 and 5 to get 4.99? or should I apply a darker color and then the 0.99 violet concentrate
or can I get the deep color just by using the 0.99 booster violet concentrate?
also 20 volume developer is the one I should use right?
can someone please tell me the correct formula of the igora colors I should mix so as to achieve this? Will I be not able to achieve the 4.99 shade without using 4.0?

so right now my hair is a level 8-9 and I want to apply 4.99 of schwarzkopf igora royals so as to get a dark violet nearly plum and not obviously visible color but visible on careful looking.
but isn't the base which is required for the shade 4? and I'm at 8.
so should I mix 5.99 and 5 to get 4.99? or should I apply a darker color and then the 0.99 violet concentrate
or can I get the deep color just by using the 0.99 booster violet concentrate?
also 20 volume developer is the one I should use right?
can someone please tell me the correct formula of the igora colors I should mix so as to achieve this? Will I be not able to achieve the 4.99 shade without using 4.0?
Hi, can you please confirm you're a qualified hairdresser?

Latest posts

Back