How to get full eyelashes extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a new eyelash extension tech. I've been doing them for about 6 weeks now. I am finding it is hard for me to get really full sets. I do individual synthetic mink extensions, I try to lash every lash, and I use .20 lashes. My sets are pretty but very natural looking as I'm having a hard time getting them to be very full. Are there any tips out there that can help me? Thanks a lot:)

As I am nearing the end of a set and struggling to find more I actually tape the lashes up gently and all the finer lashes fall through for these though you would need to use a lighter lash so you don't damage them.

Hi ladies, thanks a lot for your comments! I appreciate this!
I have tried the taping up method, and I found that when I lashed those tiny hidden lashes with taping up, they drooped down, so not sure if the lash I used was too heavy for those hidden underneath lashes? I was using 0.20 size-should I be using a 0.15 or even lighter?
Frankie, I have previously watched your u tube videos and truly admire your work! Your link to this u tube video was also great!
Thank you both for the advice, this helps!

Hi ladies, thanks a lot for your comments! I appreciate this!
I have tried the taping up method, and I found that when I lashed those tiny hidden lashes with taping up, they drooped down, so not sure if the lash I used was too heavy for those hidden underneath lashes? I was using 0.20 size-should I be using a 0.15 or even lighter?
Frankie, I have previously watched your u tube videos and truly admire your work! Your link to this u tube video was also great!
Thank you both for the advice, this helps!

These little lashes you have missed are likely to be babies so a 0.20 will be too heavy
Use a 0.12 in 8 mm on these
And u may need to use a tighter curl as these exposed lashes at taping up are usually very straight so u will need the tighter curl to blend them up into the lash line

So if your set was a c curl use a cc on those little exposed ones x

Latest posts

Back