How to get started with hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly_Hoppy

Reaction score
I've posted an advert on gumtree to hopefully get some clients for the cost of the hair.
I've also asked some friends and family.

Can anyone recommend where I can post some ads? I'm looking to get 3 or 4 ladies just for the price of the hair so I can build up some photographs.

Also, I saw a couple of people nearish me charging £130 for a full head of hair as their standard price - how are they possibly doing that?! The hair itself costs that much, minimum!

Thanks so much for your help :)

Their prices might "start from" £130.. which is just advertising as the likelihood is that it will cost more.
I get loads of interest via Facebook & instagram.. I posted an add on gumtree but had no enquiries or bookings through it yet x

Do not be too cheap or you will get cheap clients

Do not be too cheap or you will get cheap clients

Yes! I'm conscious of avoiding this. I imagine those who buy cheap end up complaining more.

I've built myself a website and FB page and posted an advert on FB + Gumtree looking for models. I've had 4 enquiries so far, and I'm hoping they move on to actual sales which would be a really positive start.

I'm nervous but excited too!

Latest posts

Back