How to keep Nailpillo clean?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justnailart

Reaction score
Hi, I have just had my purple Nailpillo delivered and I love it! So much, in fact, that I want to make sure I am taking the best care to look after it. I know the cover is machine washable, which is great, but how do you keep it clean inbetween clients? Is it ok to spray it with sanitiser spray and is there a particullar one I should use? I would hate to wipe it down with something and ruin it!! Thanks. :D

I used to use a little bit of paper over mines. And it rubs clean with soap and water.

I couldn't get used to mines one bit so I've stopped using it. It was just too high and although it was comfortable for the client it wasn't for me. Wish I would have knew that before I ordered it. But ah well.

I used to use a little bit of paper over mines. And it rubs clean with soap and water.

I couldn't get used to mines one bit so I've stopped using it. It was just too high and although it was comfortable for the client it wasn't for me. Wish I would have knew that before I ordered it. But ah well.

Thanks for your reply! :hug: That's a shame you couldn't get used to it. I read about it being a bit high on a previous thread, but I find the same thing happens when I use a rolled up towel too, :confused: but I thought I'd try it anyway!!
Paper is a good idea too, don't want it getting covered in polish!! xx

I love my nail pillos and it is easy to solve any height problem ( if it is a problem ) by hiring your chair by one inch. We have 6 of them and the clients love them and so do we. The clients' hands are so much easier to move and to manipulate and they love the length of it so they can rest their elbow comfortably. We cover with a small towel and paper.

Thanks, Geeg. I did have to higher my chair but both my clients & I think it's fab! xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back