How to make a mint green with Shellac/Additives?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamour Puss7

Reaction score
Hi,
Please could any of you help with all the different combos you may have used with layering colours or using Additives to make a nice Mint Green?
Thanks Geeks 😊

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Hi,
Please could any of you help with all the different combos you may have used with layering colours or using Additives to make a nice Mint Green?
Thanks Geeks 😊

What about just getting their 'mint convertible' colour??

What about just getting their 'mint convertible' colour??

It wouldn't get used so haven't bought that one... Prefer to make/layer than having too many colours that won't get used. I've had a request for it which isn't a colour I've made/done?
Thanks

It wouldn't get used so haven't bought that one... Prefer to make/layer than having too many colours that won't get used. I've had a request for it which isn't a colour I've made/done?
Thanks

Aw I understand. Do you have hotski? I'm sure I layered that a while back with both azure wish and cream puff and had different shades of green.

Aw I understand. Do you have hotski? I'm sure I layered that a while back with both azure wish and cream puff and had different shades of green.

I'm thinking along these lines too, but with azure wish mixed with a tiny touch of yellow pigment additive

hth x

I thought that my Mint Covertible wouldnt get used either... but it seems to be a very popular colour and young and old want it :)
First week I bought it 3 clients had it put on and it has paid for itself well over

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Everyone has had mint convertible thus week. I cannot believe how popular it us with young and old. I'm going to have to restock by spring

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Everyone has had mint convertible thus week. I cannot believe how popular it us with young and old. I'm going to have to restock by spring

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm glad to hear this as I ordered it yesterday :D

Thanks for replies, but still won't be ordering it, not keen on it & know what my clients tend to go for Ha! 😊
It's cool we can layer or use additives instead.. 💅

You could mix the green additive with titanium pearl. That would give you a pastel/mint green. It would have a little bit of a sparkle to it though, rather than be a flat colour :)

Last night I did more colour swatches, and I can't remember if it was Hotski or Azure wish, but I layered one of those colours with Negligee and surprised to find I made a minty green!! :D Have a play and see what happens!

You could mix the green additive with titanium pearl. That would give you a pastel/mint green. It would have a little bit of a sparkle to it though, rather than be a flat colour :)

Thanks 😊
Yeah it's nice to have a bit of sparkle/shimmer!

Do you have limeade? If so, one coat studio white, one coat of limeade and then one of romantique makes mint xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394057245.359091.jpg
But look how lovely mint convertible is!! Lol X

Do you have limeade? If so, one coat studio white, one coat of limeade and then one of romantique makes mint xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Planky,
But no I don't stock any of those... I have cream puff & Hotski though 😉

Just had a look and it's limeade and romantique! Sorry xx

Latest posts

Back