How to promote gel polish??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geminikelli

Reaction score
hi all

im stuck on how to promote gel polish.. i have done the 15 day no chip blah blah blah but just wondered what spin people put on there advertising of it.. i want something that sounds not so technical if that makes sense something that somebody would read and relate to . am probably making no sense as very tired.. so just wondered if ppl didnt mind sharing with me what they write/say etc x​

I use Shellac so I just give people the features, benefits & USPs in layman's terms, works a treat!

Depends what 'gel polish' it is you're using - they will all have different USPs x

i use Gellux and Gelish but trying to use up the gellux and just go with Gelish x

I just tell people about how I used to love nail polish but never could keep still long enough for it to dry properly and it always chipped within a few days and if not the edge of it would fade! Most people have the same problems and guess what - they hate it too! When I add that it strengthens the nails so they can grow long without using enhancements and that it will stay put for 2-3 weeks they are usually sold:)

I think it helps to have any promo material displayed that the company offer.

Yes it might cost to buy but well worth it.

Especially big signs on the front windows of the salon!!!

You could offer a test pinkie for free or a couple of dollars to clients who have never tried it before and let the product do the talking for you.

hi all

im stuck on how to promote gel polish.. i have done the 15 day no chip blah blah blah but just wondered what spin people put on there advertising of it.. i want something that sounds not so technical if that makes sense something that somebody would read and relate to . am probably making no sense as very tired.. so just wondered if ppl didnt mind sharing with me what they write/say etc x​

One of the best ways is to wear it yourself and then to rave about it whilst you've got your client in front of you.

I do the free pinky nail thing and it works a treat! If a client (be it mine or a hair client) sounds remotely interested in Shellac then I offer them a free pinky nail application, then whilst I've got their attention I'm free to rave about it. Every person that I've done a pinky on has booked for a full Shellac mani :)

Also, as someone else has said, wear it! I always wear a contrasting colour on my ring finger so people notice them more.
Rhiannon x

Latest posts

Back