How to recreate this with Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicho1a1

Reaction score
I have a client wanting this could I have some advice on how you would do this? Tia. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399667070.871543.jpg

A mica & glitter fade with simple sheer?? xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bluesky have a colour cameleon colour that is exactly like this and in lots of different colours

This is a classic ombre fade. Super simple. Get a make up sponge and sponge the colours on starting at the tip. It looks like there is a pink and then a red. I'd start with sponging tutti cutie from tip to about 3/4 up the nail getting lighter as you go closer to the cuticle. Then cure when your happy. Do the same with a red. I cant remember what my red is called? And sponge again from tip to prob 1/4 of the nail. Cure again when happy. Then apply a clear over the top. Maybe ambiance to blend in the sparkles and finish with gold gems.

Sent from my XT890 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would use sweet dream and queen of hearts, either brush blend or sponge it won't look perfect but once you put waterfield (holo glitter) it will blend x

Thanks everyone I will be trying these methods out in the salon today in my free time hope it works out.

Latest posts

Back