How to remove biro ink from Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justnailart

Reaction score
Ok, so I did a clear overlay of Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel for my friend last week and her pen leaked in her pocket all over one hand! She hasn't got time for me to remove them until next week. I'm seeing her briefly tomorrow. Does anyone know if polish remover would work? I told her the only thing to do was to remove and re apply but she wants to see if she can get it off first. Don't want to make them worse. Any advice would be appreciated! 😀

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Oops, title should say Biro ink!

I have got Sharpie pen on mine before and used acetone free remove (I know this still contains some acetone so it will effect the product a little) it and it worked, applied quickly held down for a few seconds and wiped off. It didn't effect my longevity but I know if you keep using remover it can do. I know u can apply polish ontol of BLS gel and remove up to one/two times but it might effect the longevity if too much acetone is used on the nails repeatedly and 'scrubbed' in. I hope this helps a little ;) xx

I would use isopropyl alcohol. :)

I know that hairspray removes Biro ink out of clothes. Don't ask me why, I don't know, I just know it works.

If it won't come off could you not just paint over it with a dark colour ? Xxx

Thank you for the replies! I'm going to try some IPA & remover first. I said I could paint them all black for you but she wasn't very impressed! Lol! They are such a mess, but maybe she's just going to have to live with them until I can fix them. 😕

Latest posts

Back