how to stop gel pots leaking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only do gel and im now mobile...i presumed it was the heat here in Spain in my car, one pot actually split down the lid and ended up covering everything else in the box :cry: deffinately an escape of air on opening, oh and around the edges of the pot the gel has partialy set, like crystalised, again i put it down to heat...interested to see what they say.

I only do gel and im now mobile...i presumed it was the heat here in Spain in my car, one pot actually split down the lid and ended up covering everything else in the box :cry: deffinately an escape of air on opening, oh and around the edges of the pot the gel has partialy set, like crystalised, again i put it down to heat...interested to see what they say.
I live in Spain and don't suffer from this problem...
I believe it's to do with being a tad careless when wiping the gel brush on the side of the pot of gel, it only has to be a little over the side, possibly unnoticed by us, then the problems begin.
Make sure you're not picking up too much gel, that way you won't have to wipe so much off the brush and therefore giving it the opportunity to drip on the side of the pot, even a small amount will run into the thread of the gel pot.

Might be to do with the bumpy roads around here too...quite ofter find my kit upside down when i get to a client....definately didnt pack it like that :lol:

Latest posts

Back