How to style my hair like this woman?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrinaP

Reaction score
Hi, there,
Im a new one on this forum and not at all a professional, but i didnt know where to ask for opinions. Is just that I struggled with my hair for many years due to the fact that is very fine and soft and not very dense either. Im not a person who goes into salons a lot (as a matter of fact ive been cutting my hair myself in the last years) or one that spends its time a lot in front if the mirror.
Years ago i used to watch a tv soap opera and i fell im love with the hair style of one of the characters. Is the brunet woman with medium lenght hair. My hair style was at the time similar, in the way that it had the same lenght. And though i know little about hair styling, i guess that that person also has a soft, thin hair tread - though in the movie she changes the color at some point.

So, here are some if the videos in which you can it. Sorry for the quality if the image but the movie is rather old.
I also have toadd that my hair is rather oily (i wash it at least once in two days) and just sometimes dry at the ends, so i cant use a lot of hidrating, creamy treatments because it starts falling. So is not very straight. I really have no idea how that woman manages her hair so well. Does building that coiffure takes a lot of time or is simpler than i think?
I would be really greatful if you could give me some advices and hints.

https://static.cinemagia.ro/img/resize/db/actor/03/25/13/natalia-ramirez-373516l-poza.jpg

Last edited:
Women who are actors or models will have their hair styled by a professional hairdresser on set who carries a wide range of electrical tools, brushes and salon quality hair products to style it to perfection.

She doesn't get up in the morning with perfect hair. Hair that is naturally fine and soft needs the right products to make it look good.

Probably best to find yourself a good hairdresser who will cut it in a style that suits your face shape and hair type. Ask them to show which products to use/avoid and how to style it at home.

Your best bet is taking these photos to a professional hair salon. They will help you in all aspects to achieve this look/style

Hi, AcidPerm,
Thanks a lot for you fast reply.
I know that actors have a team behind them and i was nit hoping to get precise information or the same results, but i was looking for some clues and ideas, even vague, about how holding that hair stick together is possible. If it requires a lot of masques and oils i will give it up, because i wouldnt be able to use them.
I know already that that style would suit my face and features, because i had it similar for years.
Ive also seen her , Natalia Ramirez, with the same hair outside those episodes, in real life. I doubt she has the stylists with her every day.
Thanks again. :)

Your best bet is taking these photos to a professional hair salon. They will help you in all aspects to achieve this look/style
But i dont want it only for a day. :(

And what product would i need for my fine hair to make it straight? Or even that shiny? All the shampoos and conditioners for thus scope are not suitable for oily hair.

I repeat, i know very little about hair care.

But your hairdresser is an expert and there's no substitute for professional help

Hi, Blossom,
I dont want to be rude and i hope i am not, but till i reach a nice salon with well-paid employees (i am still a student living on my parents money) i thought that searching and asking on profiled forums whose members might be professionals themselves might be helpfull.
Of course there are great people out there with great skills and also nice, high-end hair products, but i tried and hoped i will get some advices ans ideas easier over the internet for some cheaper solutions. :)
Honestly, i dont even know where around here to go because im new in town.

I know :)

I think tho that as you say you haven't visited a hairdresser for the last few years and been cutting it yourself, I think even just one visit, to get a good cut and a ton of advice, would be well worth it; even try a model night, you can pay less and still pick their brains about products

Whats a model night? :D

Latest posts

Back