How to tone down scalp bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloe30

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need to ask you hair pros some help. I had. Scalp bleach done and I am finding it way to fake looking, I wanted a nice light blonde but I wanted more Jennifer Laurence, but have got more Christina Aguilara :( (I have attached a pic of me and what I'm trying to achieve)Can you please advise what I may get done to either make the light blonde look less fake, or ways to give a more natural look. I will get this done professionally, but just wanted some advice on what to ask for, and I want to have some ideas before I go.

Thank you so much!
Chloé

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 62
By the look of your picture of your hair or looks a lot brighter then what you were aiming for am I right in saying that? X

By the look of your picture of your hair or looks a lot brighter then what you were aiming for am I right in saying that? X

Hi, yes that's right, I wanted it quite blonde, which it definitely is but I'm at a loss as to how to get it looking less fake, bleached looking x

Last edited by a moderator:
You just need to ask your stylist to tone it down and show them some pictures

When you had your initial consultation, I'm wondering if you pointed to all the very light blonde swatches in a colour chart as your hair is very light.

I think you need to take in a few pictures to show the hairdresser what you like/don't like so they have a better idea of what you want to achieve.

I always use pictures during a consultation as it saves trying to guess what the client means by comments such as 'ice cream blonde' etc.

Latest posts

Back