How well-groomed are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm of the "neat & tidy" camp of thought too... At most I'll have foundation on, maybe lipgloss. I personally can't stand when going to a salon or spa and the therapist looks like a cheap glamour model - it looks awful!
Eyebrows shaped, foundation, lipgloss and clean nails (I tend to only wear a white or under stated nail varnish if I'm not only wearing a clear coat) - but maybe it's a generation thing? :)
Also I treat as many guys as I do ladies and they don't come to me because I look like Katie Price - they come to me because I'm clean, professional and good at what I do!
As for tans - I wouldn't mind the odd 8-10% tan but I can't do my own so guess I'll stick to being "natural" :)
As for waxing - the only bits any client will see is my under arms in summer (short top, it's possible when I'm stretching they will see them) and eyebrows - I don't show anything else so although I do keep it tidy they'd never know...

I do my own eyebrows and keep to health and hygiene. But I always make sure my nails are done. Tan doesn't sit as well with me as it used to because of the pregnancy...

When I worked as a nail tech in a salon I had to press my uniform do my hair etc etc which was fine but my hair is so damn curly and frizzy that I literally tie it up in a bun and leave it. no imagination to it at all though I wish I could do something with it.

Oh and toenails? Forget it. Hit six months pregnant and couldnt bend properly so my toenails are destroyed right now!!!

Latest posts

Back