How would you achieve this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414535053.002178.jpg

@kahuna hair: you mean 8.13 as a toner after bleaching or as a base inbetween?

As natural as it gets...
Some scruff is fine, I look like a teenager otherwise:)

As child the different colours were even stronger...View attachment 77812

@ cams97: beige can also mean lightest creamy blonde, right? But I look for a cool/beige 8/ or 9/
Just not brassy, neon yellow which my hair looks straight after bleaching...

@kimi1101: this sounds like something I'd like :)

Yeah I suppose! It's usually attributed to blondes.

Have you tried toning with diarichesse 8.02?

Have you tried toning with diarichesse 8.02?

Haven't heard of this shade as we don't have many in my salon but I guess it's THE shade for me
Whoohoo :D

I'll try next time I bleach my roots!

Wow that's really noticable when u were little, diddnt see it as much on the recent pic, yea I would tone with the 8.13 after bleaching up I don't think a 9 would pass as natural really but an 8 should :)

Wow that's really noticable when u were little, diddnt see it as much on the recent pic, yea I would tone with the 8.13 after bleaching up I don't think a 9 would pass as natural really but an 8 should :)

I know it now is much more subtle but shows well up while lightening. Some bits stay dark yellow while my front turns platinum so I leave it for last.

I'll try to get Richesse 8.02, hopefully we have it here in Germany :)

U can always order online

I've just coloured a guys hair today and he was around around a base 5 with warmth I used 12/61 came out lovley.

8.4 in Schwazcopf is quite nice, ive used that as a toner a couple of times. Looks more natural.

U can always order online

We do have the 8.02 to order here :D
Sigh

8-4 in Viviance? I am afraid it might turn khaki too quick 😆

Sigh

Love 802 😍

8.4 in Schwazcopf is quite nice, ive used that as a toner a couple of times. Looks more natural.

It's Schwarzkopf lol
I find it funny how people cannot remember to spell it haha
German is tough I guess

It's Schwarzkopf lol
I find it funny how people cannot remember to spell it haha
German is tough I guess

I can't even remember how to say it let alone spell it lol.

If you are wanting a more natural beige blonde I really love shades we 9nb alone for full processing time. You will achieve a nice creamy beige blonde.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using SalonGeek mobile app

Sigh

8-4 as a toner is lovely!
I used Igora on full head bleach, client wanted it more toned down. Normally use 9.5-1 & 9.5-4 to tone her hair but I used 8-4 to drop it down. Love the -4 tones in Scwarzkopf for toning!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414609813.600613.jpg

8-4 as a toner is lovely!
I used Igora on full head bleach, client wanted it more toned down. Normally use 9.5-1 & 9.5-4 to tone her hair but I used 8-4 to drop it down. Love the -4 tones in Scwarzkopf for toning!

View attachment 77884

Looks super natural! Not greenish at all, I am astounded! Schwarzkopf!!

Looks super natural! Not greenish at all, I am astounded! Schwarzkopf!!

Oh my god that was an actual typo!! I meant Schwarzkopf!! It annoys me how people can't spell it either and there I go and spell it wrong 🙈🙈🙈 lol

Yeah sorry guys I'm naff at spelling.

Especially THAT word lol, I just start with an s and end with an f and head but the keyboard for the middle Lmao!

Yeah I've never found its gone kharki I think cos its a neutral tone rather than pure ash

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Goldwell and I've found a great formula for a cool beige, it's 1/4 7mb 3/4 11v with either 9 or 12% depending on texture. I find the green smothers the undertones and you get a really muted result, guys hair goes quite gingery.
Did a colour with that formula and some freehand lightener with 9%, beautiful!

Sounds great! I love pushing haircolor to its limits. Lifting as much as possible but toning as much as needed for a neutral/muted result.

Latest posts

Back