How would you achieve this with Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
Been asked by no less than three clients this week ready for their Christmad appointments? What colours would you use? The fur trim bothers me most! Lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386148286.692980.jpg

And would you just set the Swarovski in the top coat or glue with gel bond first? Thanks!

If doing this and you have the colours I would do. Ruby ritz for red, cream puff, the ice vapour over the white, base colour moonlight and roses and put the Swarovski crystal in the top coat

I have done this one too (loads of clients have seen the image on google and are asking for it). I did negligee as the base coat, then cream puff with Ice Vapour for the white, and Ruby Ritz for the red. I set my crystal in the top coat, then carefully put another layer of top coat just round the crystal itself to make sure it stays put x Sorry for the not very clear photo, took them quickly this morning without proper lighting.

Attachments

• xmas montage.jpg
    xmas montage.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 291
I have been asked to do this too!

xProjectPrettyx

Latest posts

Back