How would you create this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody2412

Reaction score
As the post says! I think there is definitely a hair piece in the back as the top hair looks quite short. I'm thinking the colour of the hair also makes it look more interesting

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403159752.352450.jpg

As the post says! I think there is definitely a hair piece in the back as the top hair looks quite short. I'm thinking the colour of the hair also makes it look more interesting

View attachment 68301

If it were me I would probably put hair pieces in if clients hair wasn't thick and Long, and curl the whole head with a wand and pin eAch curl up to set as I did each one. Then afterwards id back comb all the top section pinning, spraying and smoothing it as I go and place each piece on top where I wanted it to show the layers off and give this "messy" look.
Then if loosely French plate it going to one side. Go through afterwards and "pick out" the French plate after to give it this finished look.

I think ur right though, the colour adds to the depth of this look on this lady, as it's got all those lovely blondes and browns coming trough it xx

View attachment 68301

I'd be tempted to even leave out that front section while I French plate it all (with volume) and afterwards pin those front bits back individually into it with those loose half curls going over it xx

Fab thank you a lot of that I was thinking too. My clients layers are very long so I don't think she would get the same look xx

Fab thank you a lot of that I was thinking too. My clients layers are very long so I don't think she would get the same look xx

If she's got longer layers once u have curled it u could just pin them up loosely with some loose half barrel curls so itl still give close to this look as poss xx

Latest posts

Back