hurray for deportation of nss salon staff!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma Bagnall

Reaction score
one of my local nss salons has been closed down and its staff deported! it turns out they were un qualified illegal imigrants. although i dont wish them any harm, and i hope that they have a home to go back too, its a firm step in the right direction to close these salons down!

Slight hijack *grin*

I know NSS are considered bad for the industry (and nails) and I understand they use MMA, but what does 'NSS' mean? Just curious :).

No trouble spotting the newbie here LOL.

Thankies

xx

NSS stands for Non Standard Salon, it means a salon that does not conform to a high standard of doing things. An NSS doesn't have to be using MMA it just means that they do not adhere to the correct sanitation procedures and things, HTH'sxxx

Ahhh. I assumed NSS always meant MMA. Thanks for clearing that up for me Louise.

xx

Ahhh. I assumed NSS always meant MMA. Thanks for clearing that up for me Louise.

xx

Alot of the time it does!
When I used to have my nails done, before I knew any better the lady there used NSI. She didn't change towels between every client and didn't wash her hands after eating or use the correct products to prep the nail. So she was using a good EMA product but was doing everything else wrong! xx

Latest posts

Back