Hvlp 700 v maximist 5008

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prima Donna

Reaction score
Hi

I am new to the beauty world and I am just completing my NCFE level 1 at college. I have completed 2 other private courses spray tanning and minx.

I am wanting to buy a spray tanning machine but cannot quite decide on the maxi mist 5008 or the hvlp 700. I am swaying towards the hvlp 700 as it's much cheaper and apparently less noisy. I will be tanning from home.

Is their anybody out there who has used the hvlp 700 and could i ask what do they think.

I am also looking at a great offer on the OMG website for 5008 and tent/ 3 litre solutions, does anybody know if a free tax day is on the way :)

Thank you for any advice :confused:.

Hi ya I'm a big fan of the maxi mist machine it's a superb work horse I use it a lot each day and it's fab x check out the omg posts on here before you order just a heads up!!

Hi, I use the hvlp700 and love it. It's never let me down, even when doing tans all day long one after the other. I have used the hvlp5008 as well, but actually prefer the hvlp700. Both are great machines though :)
It is the gun that i prefer with the hvlp700 as i find it is lighter, and much easier to adjust the flow rate. The hvlp5008 has to be set so that there is barely any movement in the trigger which I didn't like as if using a thinner solution it is hard to turn the flow rate down.
You won't go wrong with either of these machines xxx

Thank you so much, it looks like I'm in the right direction with the choice of 2 machines. I will look on the OMG posts to see what advice I can get.

I haven't tried the Maximist but I love my HVLP700 - totally reliable.

Hi, I use the hvlp700 and love it. It's never let me down, even when doing tans all day long one after the other. I have used the hvlp5008 as well, but actually prefer the hvlp700. Both are great machines though :)
It is the gun that i prefer with the hvlp700 as i find it is lighter, and much easier to adjust the flow rate. The hvlp5008 has to be set so that there is barely any movement in the trigger which I didn't like as if using a thinner solution it is hard to turn the flow rate down.
You won't go wrong with either of these machines xxx

Hi I was reading your post and as I have been conned (I paid a company for a starter kit and training maxmist £250, got training but not kit) I am looking at this machine as it is the cheaper option. I am new to this and would like your thoughts on the HVLP 700 and solutions.

thanks

Hi I was reading your post and as I have been conned (I paid a company for a starter kit and training maxmist £250, got training but not kit) I am looking at this machine as it is the cheaper option. I am new to this and would like your thoughts on the HVLP 700 and solutions.

thanks

Hi Gemza, I'll pm you hun. You're not far from me xxxx

Latest posts

Back