Hydra facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naturalb78

Reaction score
Hi just wondered if anyone had heard of hydra facial MD and if so what they thought of it and cost of machine ? Thankyou xx

I'm trying to find info on this also. There are a mass amount of youtube videos that seem to be positive. Have you had the treatment yourself yet? I have just contacted the company to ask about further information. Did you manage to get any more info?

Nat x

I haven't but I'd assume it's a medical device, I've seen Neo elegance have just released their hydra machine which I'm awaiting info on X

Hello, we have the Hydrafacial machine at my work and it's very popular, I don't do the treatment myself as I'm not trained on the machine yet but have received the treatment and my skin was very radiant and glowing afterwards the only facial that really did clean my pores deeply. My boss did stress out it was a big investment but the revenue from having this machine in the salon was a worth while investment. Sabrina x

Latest posts

Back