Hydrafacial machine, should I?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sylvie29

Reaction score
Hi! I own my small esthetic place from my home in Canada so I am very careful obviously before buying more expensive equipment. However I want to compete! So anyways I came across this Hydra facial 7 in 1 super cool sounding machine that I am not familiar at all with. If someone wouldn't mind please looking it up and telling me what they think. I need professional advice :) here's a link. https://www.topbeautybuy.com/produc...WpletIsLyd9n3uPS2vjnQ0Pl278JEs-RoCKXgQAvD_BwE

I have a CACI in salon and a few other machines. I don’t know that this would bring anything to the party tbh. I did look at it, and asked a friend who had it. She said that with hindsight she preferred getting a decent machine or two and using her own skincare, peels and expertise. It’s hugely expensive as well from memory.
I’d rather do things like rf, Caci, needling etc.
Vic x

Lol not the machine I was thinking of. Price isn’t bad. It depends if it’s any good [emoji848]

Ok thank you for your answer :) i will look maybe into rf instead:)

As I'm interested in investing in a good but reasonably priced facial machine I was interested to look at this one (although I will add my only experience with any facial machines is at college just over a year ago so i'm certainly not qualified enough to comment on whether this one is any good!). So the reason I'm commenting is because I had a look at the reviews and noticed they seem to be from home users, so I wonder if it's actually a professional machine? It certainly looks the part! So I'd also be interested to know if anyone else is familiar with the machine (I see ProFacial also have UK distributors) because if it is professional and is any good, it seems reasonably priced (if my conversions are correct!)

I know I'm just as puzzled! I saw some machines with a high frequency+vaccum+ rotary brush. I might go with that as it sounds more "safe"

Latest posts

Back