Hydraulic bed for waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...that that's why,

Surely you have a case then as it's not for for purpose, hope it's sorted out x

I think it's because all of my clients (male and female) have Brazilian waxing so start by kneeling on the bed with their top weight on the upper section. Shame as they look great:(

I do more brazilians and Hollywoods than anything else also, so thats good to know. I have looked at the 2 section hydraulic beds but cant find anything much under £800. Think I may just go with electric after all. When I was in another salon in the past I used an electric bed and used to put it up and down quite a lot for legs. I'm 5 foot 7 though so it kills my back otherwise :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just bought a new bed from DIR its hydraulic and takes up to 800 lbs, it only moves on the head lift as does most beds. Picked it out as I hate getting on beds that I don't think can hold me and some of my clients have problems with swollen limbs.

Am impressed with it so far and clients have said its comfortable.

Will see how it goes

I just got an REM excel electric bed from Beauty Express on vat free day. Only had it for a week so don't know how long it will last but love it so far. I wanted electric because I'm quite tall and some smaller ladies had to use a stool to get on my last bed. I like the way I can leave it up like a chair to take up less space and don't really need it totally flat for waxing brows etc. It looks nice too.

I have the Liscia electric couch from Beauty Express, really good and solid . ( and on a 3 for 2 offer just now ! )

Latest posts

Back