Hydraulic bed for waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixiebellewax

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking at buying a hydraulic bed for waxing but I'm a little worried about how safe the 3 section beds are for waxing when clients are on all fours? Will it potentially damage the bed on the joint? I have images of the bed snapping or breaking. I've seen 2 section beds but they are sooo expensive. Any help on making a desicion would be great.
Thanks

I have the 3 section hydraulic bed from beauty express, I think it's called lagoon.

I've had it for over a year now and it's still as perfect as they day I got it. Very study, can't fault it.

Kneel on the middle section, down onto forearms on top section :cool:

Kneel on the middle section, down onto forearms on top section :cool:

Ah, never thought of that! I suppose that weight is evenly distributed onto knees and arms anyway :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have the 3 section hydraulic bed from beauty express, I think it's called lagoon.

I've had it for over a year now and it's still as perfect as they day I got it. Very study, can't fault it.

Gina, does your bed rotate round, or can it lock in place?

It rotates but if you pull the foot pedal up it locks into place x

Brill, thanks :)

I posted about the bed on here before I bought it. If you look at threads I started you will see the pic. I tried to re post it here but my phone wouldn't allow it x

Yes. Thank you :)

I have five of those beds in black and although they look great, I've had terrible trouble with all of them. In fact it looks like I'm going to have to take the company that I bought them from to court.

I wax all day and they don't take the continual on and off of men and women and I have to hold onto the client and the bed in case they fall off.

If you can afford it get a better one or get a static bed.

I have five of those beds in black and although they look great, I've had terrible trouble with all of them. In fact it looks like I'm going to have to take the company that I bought them from to court.

I wax all day and they don't take the continual on and off of men and women and I have to hold onto the client and the bed in case they fall off.

If you can afford it get a better one or get a static bed.

That's interesting Kim, as I was also looking to buy a similar bed, albeit an electric one. Is there a specific one that you would recommend?

That's interesting Kim, as I was also looking to buy a similar bed, albeit an electric one. Is there a specific one that you would recommend?
Well to be honest, I've yet to meet anyone that actually uses (or plugs in) their electric bed and they're very big.

I'd probably go back to a solid static one but I don't have any particular one in mind. x

Well to be honest, I've yet to meet anyone that actually uses (or plugs in) their electric bed and they're very big.

I'd probably go back to a solid static one but I don't have any particular one in mind. x

Ah, ok. I need it for pedicures too, that's why I wanted an electric one. Thanks for your help.

I must be lucky. Mines got people on and off all day long and it's fine.
I hope you sort it out x

I must be lucky. Mines got people on and off all day long and it's fine.
I hope you sort it out x
I think it's because all of my clients (male and female) have Brazilian waxing so start by kneeling on the bed with their top weight on the upper section. Shame as they look great:(

Ah I do all my Hollywoods on the middle section with knees to chest. Must be why mine is ok.

Ah I do all my Hollywoods on the middle section with knees to chest. Must be why mine is ok.
Some of my male clients are too tall to only balance on the centre……….I get what you're saying though.

I can imagine!

Latest posts

Back