Hydrotherapy and infra red sauna and Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyfeet

Reaction score
hi geeks

sorry this may come out a little all over the place and apologies if it's a stupid question, but I'm not too well today and I'm getting myself in a pickle.

Ok what precautions do i need to take, if any at all, if a client has shellac done then immediately goes into an infra red sauna for twenty mins?

I'm aware that soaking before a mani, shellac or otherwise is a no go for the reason of nails absorbing water etc etc. The mini spa cabin I'm renting has a hydrotherapy bath and whilst if i do just one person i can do the shellac luxury mani first then on to the infra red sauna and hydrotherapy bath afterwards, if i have two people i need to send one for the sauna and hydro bath first. So my question. . . at last i hear you cry. . . is how long would the second person need to wait until i could continue with the luxury shellac manicure ie is there a rough guide on how long it takes for the nails to return to their normal size and shape. Or is this just a no go?

I'm sorry if these seem like mad questions I'm just a bit all over the shop trying to work this out and sweet squared aren't open today.

Thanks in advance geekies

love n hugs x x x

Latest posts

Back