hyperion group offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfprincessem

Reaction score
Hi i havent recieved an update from creative for a while and was wondering if anyone could tell me what their latest special offers are as im about to order some stock, thanks in advance.

I have not had an update either so they probably haven't sent them out. Why dont you try ringing them for details

ok will do, thanks anyway, i havent received one for a while now so thought there might be one out that i dont know about.

Glad its not just me, thought they had forgotten me:cry: I too need to order lots of stock items for my new salon. Was hoping to make some savings as I need everything. I really used to like the Creative news letters, hope they hav'nt stopped.

i am going to ring them in a while, will post what they say.

i spoke to them and they explained that there is a new one out this week and everyone should be getting it so fingers crossed eh?

I've just placed an order today so gutted if they have something on offer that I#ve bought!!!!!

I never get an update the only why I know if anything is on offer or special promotion is if I go to the shop and I try not to do that very offen or it can get very expenside for me as I love all the products. They dont post them out in glasgow.

never mind :confused:

catherine ceane said:
I never get an update the only why I know if anything is on offer or special promotion is if I go to the shop and I try not to do that very offen or it can get very expenside for me as I love all the products. They dont post them out in glasgow.

when the new update is out, pm me & i will let you know hun xxxxx

catherine ceane said:

Hey chick - if you are creative qualified and ordered from Leeds in the last 6 months you will receive and update newsletter. Or if you have a creative account number you can register and check out the offers online at http://www.designernails.com
HTH
KxXx

catherine ceane said:

I get one - I don't see why you shouldn't. You should maybe ring h/o and ask why not.

just got a leaflet today and the deals are:

50% off all 50pks of tips
Buy a 32oz liquid & get a 16oz free
buy 4 x 1/2oz treatments get 2 free
25% off Raw Earth

offer vailid from 10th July until 31st.

HTH

aaarrrrgh, I bought the Raw Earth Kit the other day from Ellisons and bought a load of 1/2 oz treatments too!!!!!! Gutted

Latest posts

Back