Hypnotherapy (arachnaphobia)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curly girl

Reaction score
It's that horrible time of year when the 8 legged critters come in to play! I'm absolutely petrified of them and iv been thinking of trying hypnotherapy techniques to help with this. Have any of u fellow geeks had or practiced in hypnotherapy before? X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Yes, I've had hypno for quitting smoking. It was excellent, one session and that was it.

It's a very strange experience, and you don't think it'll work and then it just "does" and it's just nuts really!! :) I highly recommend it if you think it'll help.

Good luck! :D

I had hypnotherapy to help quit smoking and it did nothing for me apart from make me £50 lighter lol.

I've since found out that hypnotherapy only works on those people who's mind is open to suggestion. If you have a strong will/mind it is highly unlikey that hypnotherapy will work on you.

It's that horrible time of year when the 8 legged critters come in to play! I'm absolutely petrified of them and iv been thinking of trying hypnotherapy techniques to help with this. Have any of u fellow geeks had or practiced in hypnotherapy before? X

Hi my mums a hypnotherapist she has done many phobias. It's defo worth I try but it's true you do have to be open minded x

I've just recently done hypnoslimming , I loved it!
Found it relaxing and it's helped me change my diet and how I think about food!
I was also thinking of going back about a spider phobia!
I think you just have to try it x

Thanks guys. I'm definitely gona giv it a try. Wish me luck!x

Good Luck!

I had hypnotherapy yonks ago, it really helped.

Sarah xx

good luck with it. My hubby does hypnotherapy so i have had it for all sorts of things. He has offered to do it for spiders but i am quite happy with that particular fear... in my eyes its healthy after all some of them can kill you lol!

Latest posts

Back