Hypnotherapy? Your thoughts please??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would love to have this done as i have a stupid fear of dying since losing my brother
i know that positive thinking helps but would love to have this done just to stop the panik attacs that i have

The thing is if you go to a hypnotherapist to give up smoking for example you must really want to give up, as this is quite a big step towards stopping, actually paying someone to help you. You already have the want to and the hypnotherapist gives you permission to do so, however you could have done it on your own if only you believed you could just stop. As the video says if you are self motivated to stop then hypnotherapy will help you. :) What I am trying to say is that it will work, if you really want it to, but it in itself, without this internal motivation it is not the cure, therefore on it's own without your will power it would not work. Your will power is what stops you smoking, not the hypnotherapy.

So I guess, in my opinion:
Can hypnotherapy help you to stop smoking? Yes
Can hypnotherapy stop you from smoking? No

Brilliantly put I think

Latest posts

Back