I am back (at last)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
:confused: Hi every1,

I am ashamed to say, that I haven't posted anything for weeks, since the middle of July.
1st I had a long summer holiday, but when I came back, everytime I sat and stared at the site, and read the threads, even though I wanted to reply to most, I just COULD'NT!!! It's like I've gone completely dumb, lazy, I don't even know what to call it. I know what to say, but just could'nt put things into words, or even worst couldn't be bothered.
Even just writing this now, hurts my brain so much,lol.
Then, sometimes I found myself thinking "why does any1 care what I've got to say?"
Does any1 else feel like this sometimes? Or am I going through something I can't put a finger on?

It does feel a bit better to be back though.

welcome back to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

Hi, I've been on the site for nearly a year now and never say a lot! So know where you're coming from! Sure everyone on here will be really glad to know your back and glad your feeling geeky again!

Feel the same here! I haven't posted anything in a while....a good couple of weeks, but feels like ages compared to when I was replying to posts a lot!

jess124 said:
Hi, I've been on the site for nearly a year now and never say a lot! So know where you're coming from! Sure everyone on here will be really glad to know your back and glad your feeling geeky again!

I don't think I am feeling that geeky yet, but I sure hope it comes back soon!!!

i care what you have to say.especially as you omly live down the road...i want to know what the competition is up to(lol)!

GlitzyGirl said:
I don't think I am feeling that geeky yet, but I sure hope it comes back soon!!!
i hope your geekiness back soon too, nice to see you back hun:hug:

I'm sure the geekyness will be with you soon, you just can't help it when u log in all the time like me!! You can tell it's half term can't you, and I am sooo bored!! I do know where you are coming from thou, sometimes lifes other stuff overtakes you and you don't always have time for everything so something has to take a backseat. Bet all your friends on here will be dead glad to hear from you again thou!

GlitzyGirl said:
:confused: Hi every1,

Then, sometimes I found myself thinking "why does any1 care what I've got to say?"
Does any1 else feel like this sometimes? Or am I going through something I can't put a finger on?

quote]

firstly - welcome back pet - i know what you mean as i have been the same just lately - i cant put my finger on it either. just wish i could get out of my rut and get back to being ME

Welcome back Chick - you'll get back in the swing again soon :hug:

Welcome back nice to have you back on board:hug:

Caz xxx

Thank you all!!!

I am sure I'll get back to normal soon, I HOPE so anyway!

louisenewell said:
i care what you have to say.especially as you omly live down the road...i want to know what the competition is up to(lol)!

Thanks Louise, where are you then? Don't worry, with a competition like me, you'll come up tops anytime.lol

Latest posts

Back