I am loving Spatan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody2412

Reaction score
Hey

I posted on a thread a while ago asking about spatan but didn't really get anywhere. I wanted to write a post incase anyone else was thinking of trying it. I came across spatan by chance and at a very reasonable price for 1 litre of product I thought I would try it. I love it, you choose the strength and fragrance and they also do a fragrance free.

I am really pale so I always test the tan on myself the 10% was fab and faded off lovely. I totally recommend it. I've used other brands and found them just as good. I was thinking that if your new to tanning you might want to try this product as it's so reasonable.

http://www.spraytanpro.co.uk/manufacturer/spatan

I used it for the first time other day too and I also love the colour and my clients are so pleased!
Recommended!!

I used it for the first time other day too and I also love the colour and my clients are so pleased!
Recommended!!

Which did you use? I used the 10% in strawberry and cream and got the 12% in coconut. It's fab! No biscuit smell either x

I have recently purchased 12% spatan solution as I was gobsmacked at the price of 1 litre!

Is the 12% really dark or is it an everyday tanning product? I get it delivered today and am excited for the results x

I have recently purchased 12% spatan solution as I was gobsmacked at the price of 1 litre!

Is the 12% really dark or is it an everyday tanning product? I get it delivered today and am excited for the results x

The 12% is lovely if clients have a light tanned base already the colour is fab not too dark just a normal 12% x

Latest posts

Back