I can't find CND supplier in Europe, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterfly :)

Reaction score
Hey Geeks, I've been trying to find a supplier for CND products in Europe but I keep getting taken to web sites that don't deliver out here which is frustrating now. I just want to look into Shellac & Additives to offer as another service :) also want to buy prep products but its proving impossible for me atm....google may just hate me for some reason lol. any web site link would be great for Germany please?? ps I can't call certain numbers which i believe s2 is one of the number types that won't work for me :( x

There's a supplyer in Denmark - if that's of any use to you.
But you have to have a CND Education (of any kind) to be able to buy from there

http://www.maha-cosmetics.com/

Here is the distributors for Germany . :)

If you want to phone any where out side of the country you are in you need the country code then drop the 0

So for England it's 0044 or +44 from a mobile

So sweet squared would be
0044 845 210 6060

Insted of 0845

Last edited:
Hi, creative nails in Ireland are suppliers of cnd Products their phone number is 003531429 5122

MAHA Cosmetics Onlineshop | Fachgroßhandel für Nageldesign|Nailart|UV Gel|Shellac

Here is the distributors for Germany . :)

If you want to phone any where out side of the country you are in you need the country code then drop the 0

So for England it's 0044 or +44 from a mobile

So sweet squared would be
0044 845 210 6060

Insted of 0845

Butterfly this is the CORRECT advice. All counties in Europe have their own CND distributor and in Germany it's MAHA...

To all other posters, we are contracted to our own countries so its no good giving Denmark, or Ireland info to someone in Germany... They can't sell into that region.... Although I know you were just trying to help :hug:

Seems like the OP is sorted now but for future reference if you go to the CND website at the top there is a drop down menu 'LOCATE' and one of the options is 'find a distributor' and you can then search worldwide for your authorised distributor.

I did end up finding MAHA :) struggled to find the 'locate' option but got there in the end lol. will I need to be CND trained to buy shellac or prep products?? I have other qualifications but not CND. slightly concerned of language barrier if a course is required as not everyone speaks english & my German is not amazing. I think I'm located pretty close to MAHA as Hanover is an hour from me & it looked close to there on google maps :) x

I did end up finding MAHA :) struggled to find the 'locate' option but got there in the end lol. will I need to be CND trained to buy shellac or prep products?? I have other qualifications but not CND. slightly concerned of language barrier if a course is required as not everyone speaks english & my German is not amazing. I think I'm located pretty close to MAHA as Hanover is an hour from me & it looked close to there on google maps :) x

TBH I dont know how Germany run their distributorship - I would think that as a nail pro you should be able to but Shellac with no problems!!

When I first got here I had to e mail scans of my certificates to them , a lot of my training was already with CND in England ,

I know I had difficulties buying Shellac at first (even though I had been using it for cople of years in UK already )
They said they only sell it after you buy the salon starter pack from them first .

If you don't speak German the best thing is to e mail , they will help you in English if you explaine , and then you can build a relationship with whom ever replies .

[email protected]

I see your at an English camp?
I'm not sure but it's worth asking Samantha or S2 if they send to BFPO at all , it's a long shot as most products prob can not go air mail .

we aren't meant to use bfpo for business deliveries...but if its an option then maybe for Shellac & a few prep bits every 2-3 months wouldn't hurt...bulk buying could work. I'l have to see how far emailing goes & fax my certificates over to MAHA...how much is the starter kit roughly...not sure if I can view prices just yet...doubt it will put me off though as it will have all the stuff il need to get started...might hold out for the new colors & additives to add to an order...love them lol x

Latest posts

Back