I got sworn at today at college!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathair

Reaction score
Hi all

I got told to F"" Off today at college. Can I speak about it here?

K

Go ahead, but who, what & why?! Out of order using fowl language anyway 😱

Hi all

I got told to F"" Off today at college. Can I speak about it here?

K

You may not name individuals or give the name of the college, but you can explain the circumstances if you wish.

Im a student and another student told me what to do.

Which has happened before regarding whom is doing what client on salon day. She thinks she is above the tutor and can decide who does what.

I wanted to wait for the tutor to decide and told her.

She stormed off and I went to see her to clarify that she doesnt tell me what to do. When I told her that's when she swore at me.

She sounds like a stroppy teenager! What age group is your class? Don't worry about it tho xx

She is 26!

I overhear her saying that she just wants to hit people, she launched herself at a colleague at work in front of her manager and had to be pulled off.

When it first started I reported it to the college and they were going to invite me in for a meeting, but I havent heard anything, that was 8 November.

She is 26!

I overhear her saying that she just wants to hit people, she launched herself at a colleague at work in front of her manager and had to be pulled off.

How has she still got a job???

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

God knows.

She wanted to hit one of the students the second week we were there, but she backed off when she found out that this student was related to someone who worked there.

I'm sorry but this is completely unacceptable - where an earth is the tutor when this student is behaving like this?! If the college has ignored your previous complaint you need to request a meeting with them again but put it in writing. Why would a 26 yr old woman act like...well I was going to say a child but I don't think even a child would say & act like this! Clearly she has some issues..

The Tutor is in the classroom with us.

There are only a few of us that like the Tutor, the person that swore at me thinks that it is frustrating that the tutor cant get the students to service the clients when the services are read out. So therefore she tries to give the services out.

So of course when she dictates to me that I need to write them on the board, what she and the other students have decided, I say Ill wait until the Tutor tells me what she wants on the board.

I dont want to go over the Tutors head, I think its disrespectful, am I right?

I think she should of been told to go home to be honest.

I don't know if it's "old fashioned" now as its been a while since I did my beauty degree but on "salon" days we had an appointed salon manager who we voted to be or the tutor choose them, I agree she should be removed from the course with this behaviour but if the tutor isn't saying anything about it then it doesn't say much for your tutor I'm afraid 😐

I had to deal with somebody like that whilst I was doing my course. She was 50 years old!
It's shocking that people act that way and seem to have no respect for others.
She won't get very far in her career if that is the attitude she is going to have.

Id of at least removed her for the day, but the course, that would be bliss. She gives a running commentary on EVERYTHING, answers questions for everyone, laughs at the top of her voice, she hardly shuts up throughout each and every lesson.

I just feel like they make so many rules up and they dont hold the students to them.

Ive been out and bought the correct footwear for instance, one Girl has never worn the correct footwear. She is always late, she says she hates the Tutor to her face in front of us all... she is still carrying on like that since September. Nothing gets done. She never does a client, goes out into another group to have her hair done without asking, she just gets away with it. Its a right mess.

Tutors taking about each other to students, the list just goes on and on. No heating on in the classroom, swearing in front of clients, eating chips in the salon, dancing in the salon.

All the Tutors teaching the same cut and colours a different way, so it gets confusing.

The list never ends!

She has told me that her 3 year old swears like her, she has pinned her Mother-in-Law on the floor in rage, she calls her Mom a slag.

Its all going to be documented to the college after today, Ive had enough. Ive emailed them to say Ive not had a reply since 10 November and the problem has gotten worse.

I have felt for the Tutor up to now with the abuse she has had off them, but If she cant control them, then Ill have to report it.

Seriously what I have written on here tonight is the tip of the iceberg.

She has told me that her 3 year old swears like her, she has pinned her Mother-in-Law on the floor in rage, she calls her Mom a slag.

Its all going to be documented to the college after today, Ive had enough. Ive emailed them to say Ive not had a reply since 10 November and the problem has gotten worse.

I have felt for the Tutor up to now with the abuse she has had off them, but If she cant control them, then Ill have to report it.

Seriously what I have written on here tonight is the tip of the iceberg.

Classy bird!! Why is she still there? Why has no one got the police involved?
If she's launching herself at people, it's assault!

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

She has launched herself at her colleague at work a couple of times.

She hasn't done it at college though, I could say its a pity she hasn't, but would they do anything about it, I doubt it. I think if she did it to me I would call the police, even if the college didnt agree with it.

I have heard her say twice now that she has had fights at work. She even said that her Manager cant put her on the same shift as one person because she wont leave them alone together as she knows she will start a fight.

She has got herself a click of 16 year olds. All of which ignore me since I told her that I do what the Tutor tells me to do!

But yes, classy bird! I like that one!

She complained the other day that there wasnt barbicide to clean her kit, because she had been there since September and she had never cleaned it, her words.

There was, the jar was empty with a bottle full of barbicide next to it.

She seems like a right spoilt little bully who can only solve issues by hitting fighting and swearing and is incapable of dealing with adult situations in the appropriate way, I would definitely report again, its not fair on you or the rest of the class who actually are there to learn, I hope the situation gets easier for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back