I had a baby girl!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

I have today taken delivery of my repaired PC at last so am back online, yay! Thank you so much for all your well wishes, things are great here! Naomi is nearly 4 weeks old, and a wee smasher. With a 4 year old and a 2 year old as well I don't have much time on my hands just now, but have received my gel course from EN and have managed to make a start on it - not much done yet but I'll get there...Probably won't be on the site as much for a while as I'll be up to my elbows in children, but will hopefully catch up with all the news at some point. I don't have the faintest idea how to post up a pic but when I get time to work it out I'll put up a pic of my gorgeous little girl...take care!

rainbowstar said:
Hi everyone,

I have today taken delivery of my repaired PC at last so am back online, yay! Thank you so much for all your well wishes, things are great here! Naomi is nearly 4 weeks old, and a wee smasher. With a 4 year old and a 2 year old as well I don't have much time on my hands just now, but have received my gel course from EN and have managed to make a start on it - not much done yet but I'll get there...Probably won't be on the site as much for a while as I'll be up to my elbows in children, but will hopefully catch up with all the news at some point. I don't have the faintest idea how to post up a pic but when I get time to work it out I'll put up a pic of my gorgeous little girl...take care!

ahhh hurry up with that piccy, can't wait to see her and get all broody!!

xx

thats fantastic ..now get some rest!!!

Hey everyone, I have posted a pic! I am looking a bit rough in it, but remember I was pushing a rather large package from my body only a few hours before, who wouldn't look rough!? It's in the gallery under "people".

I posted a pic of me and all three of my lovely kids and had intended to put on another of Naomi on her own, but for some reason I am in "minus kb" and it won't let me post any more - any idea how I can get around this?

Life is geat, she is 1 month old today and even more beautiful than ever!!!!

Latest posts

Back