I had a baby girl!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowstar

Reaction score
Hiya everyone, my PC at home is knackered just now, even though I'm new to the site I am missing it like mad!

Just wanted to let you know that I had a baby girl last Friday, Naomi Scarlett, 8lb 2oz. She is absolutely gorgeous (of course!) and Mummy, Daddy and her 2 big brothers are over the moon! Very quick labour which is the way to do it I guess!

Will hopefully have my PC up and running again in the next couple of weeks (am using the in'laws just now) and can't wait to get back onto the site to see what's been happening. Oh, and my Essential Nails gel course arrives tomorrow so I can't wait for that!

Cheers Geeks!

Congratulations Hun :) that is brillaint news xxxxxx

Well congratulations love, you must be really pleased with your little bundle of joy. (you dont really think you are going to have time to go on the computer now do you). Its all hands to the decks for the next few weeks for you my lovely. But its all worth it isnt it. Best wishes to you all.

congratulations, sending my love to you all. xxx :Love: :Love:

Congratulations, my little girl was 8lb 2oz too. enjoy her while she's small!! xxx

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. you're making me broody.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x hurry up and get that PC working we want pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations.x.x.x

Congratulations.xxxxxxxxx

Aah, that's lovely news, congratulations! x

Well done on having such a big, healthy baby!!!

Li. xx

Congratulations :hug: When you get that pc up and running post us a pic of her :Love:

Congratulations!!!!!!! Hope you don't have too many sleepless nights!!!! I have 2 little boys 3 3/4yrs and the other 14mths!! Keep thinking i'd like another baba erm we'll see lol Hubby goes white at the thought but love the idea of a big family, these days it costs a small fortune though!! But still get broody all this talk of babas!!
A friend of mine just had a little girl she weighed 6lb 7oz, so your little girl was a good weight then, hope labour wasn't too painful!!!! I wish you all the best and take it as easy as possible!!:biggrin: :eek:

ah big congratulations hun.
a ikkle girl..lovely :Love: (not that i would know what to dowith one of those...lol
8lb 2 nice size as well.
enjoy your course and dont stay away too long we wanna see some pics of your beautiful baby girl

gongrats xxxxxxxxxxxxx

THATS GREAT NEWS. MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY xXX

Congratualtions and the very best of wishes on the birth of your little girl. may she bring you much happiness and lots of frilly dresses lol
x

Well Done and Congratulations

ah girls are much nicer than smelly boys!!! Congratulations xx

that is great news and many congratulations to you and your family on the arrival of your new little daughter xxxx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done hun!!!! Cant wait to see the pics!

congratulations can't wait to see some photos.

Latest posts

Back