I had a baby girl!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Sweetie!!

Can't wait to see some pics!!

My baby is due on 20th December....we'd love a little girl but everyone who we talk to says they think we'll have a boy cos my bump is all up front!! not one person has said they think its a girl but we're still hopeful!!!!

congratulations.......hope you get your pc up and running soon so we can all see the little one

stanleyann

Welcome to the world Naomi Scarlett. xxxx

Congratulations! Good on you for providing the world with more girl power!!(no, i'm not a Spice Girl fan)

Congratulations to you and your family! mines is due on the 1st of november only 5 weeks to go woo hoo! dont mind what pops out as long as its healthy bet shes gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations nikki, beautiful name xxx

:hug: Congratulations hun!!! :hug:
Can't wait to see pics!! We're trying for our 3rd baby......after this weekend I can do a test....just gotta see what happens!!! xxx

Congratulations, your going to be a very busy lady with a new baby and your gel course. Good luck

Congratulations!! xxx

How wonderful a baby girl big hug and kiss to Naomi.

I have 4 daughters and 1 son My eldest who is 22 years is called Naomi.

I bet the boys thing she is a right doll!

Bless

Enjoy they grow up so fast I would have loads more if I was younger.

Caz xxx

Congratulations Huni,
I bet she is a real cutie xxxxx

Thats lovely news!

Congratulations!!! xx

congrats hunny. Post some piccys for us to see, soon!!!

XXX

Fab news ... congratulations !

Hurry and get the pc up and running..... We want pics.......

Well done you...
Congrats to you and the rest of your family.
Sherry

congratulations hun

congrats on having a baby girl take care luv julie :D :D
rainbowstar said:
Hiya everyone, my PC at home is knackered just now, even though I'm new to the site I am missing it like mad!

Just wanted to let you know that I had a baby girl last Friday, Naomi Scarlett, 8lb 2oz. She is absolutely gorgeous (of course!) and Mummy, Daddy and her 2 big brothers are over the moon! Very quick labour which is the way to do it I guess!

Will hopefully have my PC up and running again in the next couple of weeks (am using the in'laws just now) and can't wait to get back onto the site to see what's been happening. Oh, and my Essential Nails gel course arrives tomorrow so I can't wait for that!

Cheers Geeks!

CONGRATULATIONS

All the very best to you and your family

CONGRATULATIONS.... GIVE HER A BIG HUG FROM US ALL:hug::Love:

Many Many congratulations to you and your family

Amanda and Lee :hug:

(aka Lily & Herman)

Latest posts

Back