I have a Beauty Apprenticeship interview!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x3stephanie

Reaction score
Apologies for sharing but i'm super excited.

I've just been offered an interview next friday for a beauty apprenticeship I applied for last week. It's through a company that helps young people get into work! I have to take a english and maths exam (eek) but fingers crossed it all goes well... now thinking on what to wear!

Congratulations! Best of luck with the interview ;) xx

Congratulations; Good luck for your interview!

A nice pair of trousers,shirt or top and a jacket.Mid height shoes.Make up, natural not heavy and mid height shoes.Hair neat and tidy.Hands neat and tidy,shortish nails probably best to stick with natural or french.
Its likely this will then be similar to your working wardrobe and they will be able to see how presentable you will be to clients.
I think if you look online you may find some key skill tests to practice its likely this is what you will have to do.

Thank you all for your posts! I hope it goes well too. x

A nice pair of trousers,shirt or top and a jacket.Mid height shoes.Make up, natural not heavy and mid height shoes.Hair neat and tidy.Hands neat and tidy,shortish nails probably best to stick with natural or french.
Its likely this will then be similar to your working wardrobe and they will be able to see how presentable you will be to clients.
I think if you look online you may find some key skill tests to practice its likely this is what you will have to do.

Thank you Gillian, I have a nice smart shirt which I am going to wear, black work trousers and smart shoes. I haven't decided on what to wear on my nails though. I will have to have a think. Thanks for all of your advice.

So good that these companies are giving young people amazing oppertunities, Good Luck, Just be yourself and smile :)

So good that these companies are giving young people amazing oppertunities, Good Luck, Just be yourself and smile :)

Me too. It is hard for us young people, but luckily there is always charities or companys willing to help.

Just an update - I got the job! woop!!

Well done again Steph so pleased to hear your news.
Well deserved xx

Well done again Steph so pleased to hear your news.
Well deserved xx

Thank you! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back