I know it's cheeky but......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayne717

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyone who is near to Nelson, Lancs who would be willing to let me come and observe them working! I have just passed my nail technician exam and wanting to get as many tips as possible! I would also love some help with nail art. I know I'm being really cheeky but if you don't ask you don't get! Happy Christmas everyone! :green:

I was wondering if there is anyone who is near to Nelson, Lancs who would be willing to let me come and observe them working! I have just passed my nail technician exam and wanting to get as many tips as possible! I would also love some help with nail art. I know I'm being really cheeky but if you don't ask you don't get! Happy Christmas everyone! :green:

Hmmmm what if the person you go watch has bad habits.... but your not experienced enough to know??? and you start those habits as your own???

Just a thought! :idea: Be Careful where you go. Hopefully you will only get good professionals from this ste but still... as old adage goes...
PRACTICE DOESN'T MAKE PERFECT;
PERFECT PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT!!!

Latest posts

Back