i-lash xpress lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly22

Reaction score
Have any of you guys trained in these and offer them? Or does anyone have any input about the company?

I had the rep in last week and she was chatting about this course and it sounds good, I was thinking of booking it maybe in a few months.

What is your thoughts?

Hi Lolly22, I did the ilash Xpress course a couple of weeks ago and it was fantastic. The lady who taught me, Roz, was lovely and extremely friendly and helpful. She taught me how to use lots of different types of lashes to achieve different looks, i was very happy and felt confident doing them after the course straight away. The kit you get is amazing, i didn't expect to get so much stuff! Also, i had a question a few days ago as i was confused about some of the lashes that salons near me offer so I rang ABX Beauty and got transferred straight through to Roz who was again very helpful and happy to answer my question. She even thanked me for ringing!! I hope that helps. x

Hi, I trained with iLash a few years ago in the semi permanent lashes and found them fantastic and still do. I'm looking into the xpress as I like to keep in the same brand. How much was the training and do you get a kit? Iv emailed abx but I'm being impatient lol it's bank holiday weekend and I probably won't find out until tue

Latest posts

Back