I like your nails where do you go/who does them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serendipity

Reaction score
What do you say when people ask who does your nails or where do you get them done, if you do them yourself and want them as a potential client without being too pushy? I get asked loads but they seem to loose interest if i say i do them myself!

"Oh thankyou it's (whatever shellac at the mo) o have a color that would look fab on you! Here's my card give me a call sometime :)"

don't feel bad about it! a protentiol client is that , you need to give them a sell point,if they ask where was done they are already interested carry round card or treatment list in your bag don't be shy to give it out :)

I don't say anything--just give them a card--then look at the surprise on their face when they walk in.

i love it when people say that they love my nails .... especially when my clients tell them that a man does them (well boy reall lol) :) xxx

Its not being Pushy at all and they may be loosing interest because of your body language at feeling you are being pushy....

Big smile...."ohh thank you, how nice of you to say. I am a professional nail technician and so do my own nails, would you like my card..?"

I need to be better at this too. Since I covered my big toes in rhinestones last week ive had soooooooooooo many people comment! Definitely a conversation starter if anyone needs one!

I need to be better at this too. Since I covered my big toes in rhinestones last week ive had soooooooooooo many people comment! Definitely a conversation starter if anyone needs one!

Oohh!! Do you have a pic of them - I'd love to see!

Latest posts

Back