I love Dark Lava!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna from Toronto

Reaction score
Ahh is it your blog I have been following, its great!! Thanks for doing it, it helps with me choosing my next opi/shellac colours :D

Dark Lava is the only color in the new line I'm interested in. It looks beautiful and you did a great polish job! :)

Dark Lava is the only color in the new line I'm interested in. It looks beautiful and you did a great polish job! :)

You should try Rubble too! Many clients are into the taupe/mushroom colors still :)

Ahh is it your blog I have been following, its great!! Thanks for doing it, it helps with me choosing my next opi/shellac colours :D
You are welcome! Thank you for reading :)

I saw it on one if the s2 girls at excel yesterday and thought it looked exactly the same as fedora layered with hot chillis so didn't bother with it

I saw it on one if the s2 girls at excel yesterday and thought it looked exactly the same as fedora layered with hot chillis so didn't bother with it
I have a hard time with Fedora :( It likes to wrinkle and I don't have the issue with other Shellac shades.
I have never tried this layering combo but having both colors... hm.. I think Dark Lava looks quite different..

Hot Chilis lightens it up a lot. But it does remind me of fedora with a touch of sparkle. I mainly bought it for layering.

Latest posts

Back