I love my bucket bag!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate Sarah

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Just a recommendation! :green:

I bought the large bucket bag from hyperion a few weeks ago and its excellent!!!!

I can fit everything in it including my towels and my lamp and its very comfortable to carry around.

I do have one of those metal cases but I dont think I will be using that anymore.

HTH any mobile techs!

sounds good you will have to post a photo and let us see it:hug:

in the nicest possible way:lol: when I read your title I thought, you sad puppy:lol: please don't take it the wrong way, I fell in live with my new brush coz it's so guchi and does the job perfectly
Any how, back to your bag, have you got a link. I have out grown my box and am looking to upgrade to somthing that doesn't weigh a ton before i get my kit in it.

I have used the bucket bag for 15 years and never found anything better.

Tried other things but alwyas go back to my bucket bag ... it holds everything and you can see where it is (more to the point). fits over your shoulder and is very light weight. It is the best by far in my opinion.

Sounds great!! Were can I get one? Do they come in different colours??

xxx

Susie H said:
in the nicest possible way:lol: when I read your title I thought, you sad puppy:lol: please don't take it the wrong way, I fell in live with my new brush coz it's so guchi and does the job perfectly
Any how, back to your bag, have you got a link. I have out grown my box and am looking to upgrade to somthing that doesn't weigh a ton before i get my kit in it.
Ha ha ha! I thought that too when i wrote it but its so wonderful when you find something thats great! Here is the link - http://www.designernails.com/Products.aspx?categoryId=427&type=2xxx

pinkgenie said:
Sounds great!! Were can I get one? Do they come in different colours??

xxx
me to don't torment us.

I have both sizes in these and love em....here is a pic x

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 365
they look great!!

I was curious about how they looked, they seem pretty cool!

They are the bucket bags I use for my make up!!!!

I never thought to use them for nails!!

I must get another one!!

Latest posts

Back