I nails express?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melbee

Reaction score
I saw these on demo today at Birmingham show. I was sort of intrigued as the demo guy told me that he uses 'liquid acrylic' to which I asked him if he meant gel. 'No' he said, it is liquid acrylic. Hmmmm. So thats gel then? But he was adamant that it was 'liquid acrylic' and defo not gel. I wanted to know a little bit more about the system so I asked about their lamp. I found this just a tad concerning because although there was a 'shield' around the bulb, to protect eyes, you have to hold each clients nail directly under said bulb for 30 seconds per nail; so your own fingers get a good close up helping of exposure with every single set of nails. So, I imagine that all this exposure to your hands cannot be good? Am I over thinking this, or can anyone just invent a system without any regulation (with goodness knows what ingredients) and away you go? :eek:

Just had a look at them, the 'liquid acrylic' looks suspiciously like gel to me too! It seems like tat to me. I would have concerns over the fact the gel 'liquid acrylic' is actually curing through having a plastic nail put on top. Don't know what techs would go for the idea of stick on nails??? I bet price per treatment is huge cos I bet them syringes of gel cost nearly as much as a pot x

Hi guys, I thought I would pop on and share my views because I have introduced inails into my salon and I have offered this treatment for about a year now. I have to say, it's brilliant, of course it not the same as traditional L and P enhancements, nor does it claim to be. It does attract a very different type of client. They are very thin and easy to apply. I can apply a full set in 30 minutes and my clients can get 4 weeks out of a set. If they want too they can have a re polish after week two to hide the regrowth.

Hi guys, I thought I would pop on and share my views because I have introduced inails into my salon and I have offered this treatment for about a year now. I have to say, it's brilliant, of course it not the same as traditional L and P enhancements, nor does it claim to be. It does attract a very different type of client. They are very thin and easy to apply. I can apply a full set in 30 minutes and my clients can get 4 weeks out of a set. If they want too they can have a re polish after week two to hide the regrowth.

thanks for this info, do you find this system can be used on flat nails or nail biters? is it pretty flexible? and have you had anyone with a bad reaction to their 'liquid acrylic' ? :)

Nope, none of my clients have had a negative reaction towards it.

There are a few different types of tips, oval or square. Personally I stock them both but the square seem to suit a lot more people especially those with flat nails [emoji4]

I've don't the course for this and am repeating but it looks good! X

I've used these for the last year as a faster service to offer while I practiced getting my sculpting method quicker. They are good as a faster alternative to traditional acrylics. I'm thinking of selling my lit now as my sculpted acrylic speed has improved to the point where I don't really need to use the I.nails anymore.

Latest posts

Back