I need help-nail is extremely painful

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemgender

Reaction score
Hello!

Two weeks ago i got gel nail polish on my nails and recently they ended up peeling off in a way. The problem with that though is that I have a huge problem when it comes to biteing my nails and ripping anything off of them!!!

I ended up ripping most of my gel polish without a problem but on my thumb i messed up bad.

The lower middle of it began to peel so i typically started to peel it off. The problem is is that it i guess "grabbed" lnto some layers of my natural nail and tore away and now its SUPER painful!!! Ive tried putting top coat over it but it wont help much and it stings kinda when i put it on!! Hell it hurts just typing this out!!

Please help me im in a lot of pain and i dont know what else to do its so painful

Here is a picture reference if any one needs it im sorry i just need help its so painful

16-04-26-23-32-13-883_photo-1.jpg

I would suggest you keep it chemical / polish free and keep it covered with a plaster until it grows out a bit and the pain stops.
You can take paracetamol or neurofen if you need to but just protecting it will help a lot .
Hope it gets better soon

I would suggest you keep it chemical / polish free and keep it covered with a plaster until it grows out a bit and the pain stops.
You can take paracetamol or neurofen if you need to but just protecting it will help a lot .
Hope it gets better soon

Thank you thank you so much!!

Latest posts

Back