I need help storing my hair products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesCharles

Reaction score
Hi ladies! My name is James & I'm 15 years old. I've been doing hair and braids for a while now, but I just recently started turning it into a business. I'm traveling an hour away this weekend to do hair for a wedding, but I have absolutely no way to store all of my products I need to bring with me!! I'm not very organized when it comes to this stuff, but I know a lot of moms and girls are, so any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

I need to store the following things all in one type of portable thing (preferably not a bag)...
  • Black Bobby Pins
  • Blonde Bobby Pins
  • Duck Bill Clips
  • Accessorized Bobby Pins
  • Large & Small Hairties
  • Hair Curling Wand
  • Bottle of Heat Protectant
  • Bottle of Hairspray
  • Bottle of Anti-Frizz spray

It's a super lot, but I'm confident that at least one person can help :rolleyes: Considering I have a bunch of small things (the different colored pins and duck bill clips), I'd also like to be able to keep it organized inside too. I already looked at train cases at walmart and online but they're too small and definitely not affordable. Please help me, I'm open to any suggestions!!

For all the small bits like bobby pins you could get one of those plastic boxes with all the differnt compartments? Like the ones you keep beads ect in that would be good for all the small stuff x

<3 Stephanie <3

You could get some little tub aware tubs so your keeping them separately &#55357;&#56842; or little bags that fasten up and store them in one tub but at least they will be separated &#55357;&#56842; then get your self a little case or vanity case or a man bag lol

Go to a hardware store they have trays with little compartments in for organising nails, screws, hooks etc. they are perfect for organising pins and clips!

Grab a toolbox! I'd be lost without mine :)

Get a small black wheelie suitcase it's what I use for college I'd be lost without it!! Xx

Latest posts

Back