I Need Help......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbora

Reaction score
Yeah I keep being told I need help...... but not in that aspect this time.....

I`ve got a problem with airbrushed nails chipping.....I`m using base coat, colour , sealer and topcoat... but the ends are chipping really quickly, as in the next day.

Can anyone shed some light onto a solution to this problem cos it`s gettin on my wires.

I have the same problem too so will be watching this thread! I wondered if its because maybe im not spraying dry enough, or not capping the ends properly with the topcoat??

hi guys!

i have also struggled with this in the past. it really is a case of making sure each layer is dry before going on to the next. spraying paint in dry layers really is a must. it took me a while to realise how dry you have to spray, the paint should never look wet or shiny. also capping the free edge is important and getting them to re-apply topcoat or you applying a u.v topcoat for extra protection. are you spraying extensions or natural nails? airbrushing does tend to last longer on extensions
hth

Latest posts

Back