I need highlighting help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricj21

Reaction score
So my friend has been coming to me for sometime and I have been giving a heavy highlight only at the root for sometime. She wants to go full platinum and wants to be able to just do root touch up with bleach not foils anymore. Where I'm a little confused is how do I achieve this for she has some of her natural I. Random places from where I don't highlight and about 1in of outgrowth now and she's a natural level 7 ??? Help! She's m she looks pretty much solid blonde but she isn't and is a level 10/11 now never base break out lowlight either ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403036377.450546.jpg

Is that the pic she wants on the right?

When I reach that stage of heavy foiling I normally do a full head of foils the appointment before.
I take slices and as I paint on the regrowth I then weave out any darker areas that are left from previous foiling, paint over on a seperated foil and then sandwich them with a foil on top.
It's a long way of doing it but I find it's better for the condition because I'm not overlapping 👍

..and then the next appointment I just go through with my scalp application :)

She looks pretty solid already. Roots with bleach and then go through and pick out any dark bits and apply lightener

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back