i passed today...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Hello peeps, i posted on here last night in a right state as i couldnt get any of the written stuff i needed to learn for the exam to stay in my very simple brain, but i might not be as simple as i thought cos i passed (28 out of 32).

Infact i think i may be quite clever really as i chose an excerlent product and a fantastic company that offers the best tarining, i chose nottingham which meant i was trained by Trish or gave me bags of confidence a whole lot of encouragement and about as many laughs as phisically possible.

So although my spelling still leaves alot to be desired and i can be a bit of a air head, the course was by no means easy but i bloody well did it and i am chuffed to bits, even my models nails looked fab after two weeks with hardly any lifting AND i get a cirtificate....i have never had a certificate in all my life.

Sorry for going on but i really feel like i have acheived something, i cant wait for another course cos now i really do have the bug and just like a sponge i want to soak it all in, thanks to everyone who helped me on this site, you really are second to non.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Amber :hug:

Well done Amber
You go girl xxxx

Well done honey you did excllent keep up the good work
:) :) :)

Congratulations :)
clap.gif

excellent, well done xxxx :biggrin:

WAY TO GO!!!! Good luck and enjoy the wonderful world of beauty and nails!

Thanks you guys, it means alot.
xxx

That's brilliant news Amber, I hope I'm posting the same on here this time next year.:hug:

Well done,

It's always a boost to realise you know more than you thought!

Well done babe

Take care Dawnie xx

Latest posts

Back