I think I'm gonna do the Gel course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tars

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Ok so now I've done my Spray Tanning which is going really well and my Natural nail care Clients are building up, so I think I need to add another "string to my bow" and do the EzFlow Gel Course with Jess (Sparklepink)
From being in the salon and also having had Jess do my nails for the past 5 years, we agree that I'd find Gel easier than L&P!
It's alot of ££££ but you have to invest in yourself don't you! I'm sure I haven't spent a third of what some of you have on training etc!
I'm excited and scared at the same time incase it all goes wrong but hey at least I'll be able to do gel toes! (Love doing pedi's, weirdo!) lol

Good luck on your training, it should be fun. I'm starting doing level 3 nail enhancements as part of my beauty therapy course on Aug 28th and can't wait. I done level 2 mani and pedi last year as part of my vtct course and loved it. I'm nervous about starting in a new class again though:eek: . Hope to hear how you get on
x

JoanneNYK said:
Good luck on your training, it should be fun. I'm starting doing level 3 nail enhancements as part of my beauty therapy course on Aug 28th and can't wait. I done level 2 mani and pedi last year as part of my vtct course and loved it. I'm nervous about starting in a new class again though:eek: . Hope to hear how you get on
x

Thanks for that! Hope you do well in your new course and try not to get too nervous!

Latest posts

Back