I want to start with L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chikkies nails

Reaction score
i would like to start to offer the acrylic but i have only ever been trained in gel and i was wondering what would the first steps be in order to start i know go to school but the classes here are the whole nail tech course and it costs over $4000 and that also teaches the use of the e file and nail art and the usual nail tech stuff so what would the best way to go about it? i dont want to do the whole class and the only other option is there is an acrylic course at brisbane that i can maybe do over the school holidays while the kids are at my mums place if the dates are going to be mushing together lol im sorry i have confussed you i do need some advice on what to do though

thanks renee

Hi, I am in wollongong... but you could call Pacific Beauty in QLD.. they are the Creative Nail Design ( CND) australian head office... they might be able to put you in contact with an educator that might be able to offer you what you need
x mel

hi thanks will do

You don't need to do a whole nail techs course, you'd be better off to go on a course run by a product company. It would be alot cheaper and you wouldn't be spending time on the basics that you don't need.

ok thanks does it matter if i have never used the l&p before? i wouldnt mind doing the whole corse as i was taught at home by neways and i would like the propper traing from a school i have a certificate to say that i done and passed the gel course but i dont thinki that is enough i think its only to work on friends and family i dont know lol

A large part of a nail tech course is therory like anaomy and contra-indications, if you already have knowledge of those things there's no point redoing it.

If your not confident with gel though wouldn't you rather improve that before starting on something else?

Latest posts

Back