I wish...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I lived in the UK.......
Australia is becoming very draining and I just want to get out!!!
If all goes well then I shall relocate in 12months ����
Exciting!!

Do come and live in Southampton....It is the best place..purely as Vix and I live here! pha ha ha ha

Do come and live in Southampton....It is the best place..purely as Vix and I live here! pha ha ha ha

Will take that into consideration ;)

I've been having thoughts like this ever since I was 8, it's anxiety, except ever since I was 8 until about two years ago I kept thinking that if I left my mother alone that she would die, when I was younger it affected my schooling and I would cry through the whole day @ school and nobody knew what was wrong because according to my teachers I chose to be "mute"
I also know a lot of other people that have thought they were dying even after they had every possible test done.
It's a psychological thing and to be honest it's the worst feeling in the world!

Ahh no this is not what I have.....my thoughts are the fear of dying, the unknown probably because I can not control it, nothing more and they don't interfere with my life or daily thoughts throughout the day, they don't keep me awake. I think it's a subconscious thought to not being in control. I know a few people that have this problem - it must be awful.

I wish.... I hadn't just had the bright idea to get up and wax my underarms! Knacks when i do it myself!
Was sat in bed trying to remember if I had turned the wax heater off in beauty room. I hadn't so thought oooh will just do them quick. 😫

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd just like a bit of sunshine. I want to live outdoors.

Ch-ela - what is this? Is this your name? is it another spelling/pronounciation for Sheila? what's your name? I know what MM's name is........he he he he..I'm not telling though unless I have a blackmail option! he he he

So MM and Ch-ela are still logged on even though their light says different! Are you both the ghosts of SG? Shiver shiver!

I wish... that I could have had a nice easy client for my summative facial assessment this morning. Instead I had a large gentleman, bit odd, with stubble and huge muscular arms.

I bet he wished that he'd had a lovely young 20something student. :wink2:

Still got a distinction though!

Best place for sure :) we need to make all the geeks move here, can you imagine the gettogethers haha

So MM and Ch-ela are still logged on even though their light says different! Are you both the ghosts of SG? Shiver shiver!

NO TJ....grey is definitely under blue...so we are the best then it's grey... ha ha

Best place for sure :) we need to make all the geeks move here, can you imagine the gettogethers haha

I wouldn't be able to leave the house for fear of ambush!

NO TJ....grey is definitely under blue...so we are the best then it's grey... ha ha

Your green on mine x

Ch-ela - what is this? Is this your name? is it another spelling/pronounciation for Sheila? what's your name? I know what MM's name is........he he he he..I'm not telling though unless I have a blackmail option! he he he

I know that MM stands for Walzing Matilda. She's just a bit upside down.

Ch = Switzerland, Ela the last three letters of my name

I know that MM stands for Walzing Matilda. She's just a bit upside down.

Ch = Switzerland, Ela the last three letters of my name

Oh ha ha ha ..I recognise you as Sheila for some reason... ha ha Elaine? Don't be shy now! I'm actually sure I know the answer.

Your green on mine x

Green is the only light I see!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394148657.873277.jpg

I wish... that I could have had a nice easy client for my summative facial assessment this morning. Instead I had a large gentleman, bit odd, with stubble and huge muscular arms.

I bet he wished that he'd had a lovely young 20something student. :wink2:

Still got a distinction though!

I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD! I'm calling out the dog's names so hubby thinks it's them I'm laughing at and not cyber friends! Congratulations on your distinction! I would know you are a perfectionist and I'm sure your male model felt fab xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back