I wish...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ha ha ha ..I recognise you as Sheila for some reason... ha ha Elaine? Don't be shy now! I'm actually sure I know the answer.

Hahaa.. I would definitely consider you're lovely! 😄

more to the point 10.29am?? you are in front of us.....I have a whole nights sleep to catch up with you.... ha ha hmmmmmm SLEEEPPPPPPP

The only time I can catch everyone online is in the mornings!
Other than that SG is pretty dead

Who else! I think you are fab and you make a huge contribution to SG! :hug:

Thank you TJ - I'm not feeling too great today so you guys have really cheered me up. xxx

I'm another fan of virtues. You, TJ and Ch-ela always cheer me up :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD! I'm calling out the dog's names so hubby thinks it's them I'm laughing at and not cyber friends! Congratulations on your distinction! I would know you are a perfectionist and I'm sure your male model felt fab xx

Thanks. He did ask during the consultation if he could change the treatment to a back and chest wax. Erm... NO!

Putting it diplomatically, I wouldn't have felt comfortable with him in a salon on my own.

The WORST thing about the treatment was I pressed the pump of the ultra calming cleansing gel and it was a bit stuck. All of a sudden, it squirted out... all over me. Looked like he'd had a happy ending before we'd even begun. Don't know what everyone thought when I came out of the cubicle with a stained tunic, lol!

I'm another fan of virtues. You, TJ and Ch-ela always cheer me up :) x

You are too kind. I really enjoy taking to you too - and I'm sure you'll all agree....Victoriabar, Hazeleyes and last but not least MM - I have a soft spot for Elaine Armani too.....probably as I could be her mum and I would love to help her achieve her goals... :hug:

Last edited:
Thank you TJ - I'm not feeling too great today so you guys have really cheered me up. xxx

Well I am glad to hear that Virtues because it's usually the other way around! Some of us are here for you and you know who they are! I'm heading to bed now! In 10 mins it will be my 49th birthday! :lol:

Well I am glad to hear that Virtues because it's usually the other way around! Some of us are here for you and you know who they are! I'm heading to bed now! In 10 mins it will be my 49th birthday! :lol:

oh TJ - Have a wonderful day tomorrow, will be thinking of you. Hope you get spoilt rotten, like you deserve. xxx:hug:

Many HAPPY returns xx

I hope you have a wonderful day too Tonicj! Hope you are being spoilt x

:hug:

Happy Birthday hun, have a great day x

Who else! I think you are fab and you make a huge contribution to SG! :hug:
I totally agree Anne, she is not only hillariously funny but gorgeous too.
She also is a sweetheart who doesn't take the pee when her buddy falls asleep on her and vomits like a deranged fool haha :rolleyes:

MAAAAAASIVE hugs and one of these to make you smile :eek: xx

Thanks. He did ask during the consultation if he could change the treatment to a back and chest wax. Erm... NO!

Putting it diplomatically, I wouldn't have felt comfortable with him in a salon on my own.

The WORST thing about the treatment was I pressed the pump of the ultra calming cleansing gel and it was a bit stuck. All of a sudden, it squirted out... all over me. Looked like he'd had a happy ending before we'd even begun. Don't know what everyone thought when I came out of the cubicle with a stained tunic, lol!

Soooooooooooooo funny!!! :lol:

I totally agree Anne, she is not only hillariously funny but gorgeous too.
She also is a sweetheart who doesn't take the pee when her buddy falls asleep on her and vomits like a deranged fool haha :rolleyes:

MAAAAAASIVE hugs and one of these to make you smile :eek: xx

Ha ha ha ha ....you really didn't see what I was doing when you were asleep did you.? I didn't know my car could travel at 800mph! I think the best part was this:

Vix: "I don't feel good....!"
Bev: "Oh, are you going to be sick?"
Vix: "I hope not, I hate wasting food and it tasted so nice as well!"
Bev: "ha ha ha ha ha"

after quick drive to services.... and the problem had arisen......!!

Bev: "Gosh are you ok?"
Vix: "yes much better, it tasted just as good the second time"
Bev: Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sooo funny! :hug:

Ha ha ha ha ....you really didn't see what I was doing when you were asleep did you.? I didn't know my car could travel at 800mph! I think the best part was this:

Vix: "I don't feel good....!"
Bev: "Oh, are you going to be sick?"
Vix: "I hope not, I hate wasting food and it tasted so nice as well!"
Bev: "ha ha ha ha ha"

after quick drive to services.... and the problem had arisen......!!

Bev: "Gosh are you ok?"
Vix: "yes much better, it tasted just as good the second time"
Bev: Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sooo funny! :hug:

Jesus I'm sat here laughing like a squeaking hyaena ;)

I forgot I said that ;)
(And I'm laughing again)

I wish...... It wasn't so cliquey on here. All you lot coseying up to each other all the time and telling "in" jokes makes some of us feel like we're intruding in a private party

I wish...... It wasn't so cliquey on here. All you lot coseying up to each other all the time and telling "in" jokes makes some of us feel like we're intruding in a private party

Ah, don't feel like that, waffle. Hey, sometimes it's fun to infiltrate a private party.......not, of course, that I have ever walked into the wrong house where another Christmas party was going on. And, of course, if I did, I would never take half-an-hour to realise my mistake......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back