I wish...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only use SG on my iPad. How about you Tonicj?

It happens when I'm on home laptop and my mobile! !

I wish I had a place with my partner ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wish I had a place with my partner ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You will regret it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

You will regret it.

I agree! Unless I'm poorly I'm normally very happy with him living an hour away!
I'm having a I hate him day today!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine only lives with me 2 nights a week. Just enough to get the gardening done and take me out to dinner.

That sounds a bit disturbing! I thought I had a problem with continually thinking about dying, I've had the same thoughts for about three years daily, but usually at night when I'm in bed and everything is dark - but they are controlled by adding logic and science to them and they don't really keep me awake.

I have the same thing , I am so wrecked can't sleep , have another chest infection in fact convinced I have lung cancer - sounds a bit ott but everyone around me keeps dying of cancer so I think why not me ? My husbands business is insolvent I am working in a salon and then mobile too just to keep a roof over our heads - so the fact then I am having the night terrors is just draining me completely 😩

I have the same thing , I am so wrecked can't sleep , have another chest infection in fact convinced I have lung cancer - sounds a bit ott but everyone around me keeps dying of cancer so I think why not me ? My husbands business is insolvent I am working in a salon and then mobile too just to keep a roof over our heads - so the fact then I am having the night terrors is just draining me completely ��

Oh how awful, no wonder your drained and that's without the night terrors, mine is purely as I don't do enough exercise smoked for such a long time and the whole of my fathers side has had multiple heart bypasses.....I'll get a grip soon and sort it out. You may need a little assistance from the doctors maybe.... hugs.

I have the same thing , I am so wrecked can't sleep , have another chest infection in fact convinced I have lung cancer - sounds a bit ott but everyone around me keeps dying of cancer so I think why not me ? My husbands business is insolvent I am working in a salon and then mobile too just to keep a roof over our heads - so the fact then I am having the night terrors is just draining me completely 😩

I've been having thoughts like this ever since I was 8, it's anxiety, except ever since I was 8 until about two years ago I kept thinking that if I left my mother alone that she would die, when I was younger it affected my schooling and I would cry through the whole day @ school and nobody knew what was wrong because according to my teachers I chose to be "mute"
I also know a lot of other people that have thought they were dying even after they had every possible test done.
It's a psychological thing and to be honest it's the worst feeling in the world!

Is it when you're on a mobile. ?

It's cos I'm incognito. Can't have everyone knowing what I'm up to. I like to sneak up on people...

BOO!!!!

Off topic for a minute! I never know when MM and ch-ela are logged in as their blue light beside their avatar is never on when they are logged on. Why is this?

I actually only just noticed this a couple of days ago. I hadn't noticed a colour change.

Ch-eeeeeela!! Where have you been?

Off topic for a minute! I never know when MM and ch-ela are logged in as their blue light beside their avatar is never on when they are logged on. Why is this?

That's weird, unless they log off and only log on when they are posting :idea::!:

It's cos I'm incognito. Can't have everyone knowing what I'm up to. I like to sneak up on people...

BOO!!!!
Jesus Christ Ch-ela... I almost dropped my tablet!!
I'm old and frail my heart could've fallen out of my arse :eek:

I wish I didn't remember I had cakes in the kitchen lol

I wish I lived in the UK.......
Australia is becoming very draining and I just want to get out!!!
If all goes well then I shall relocate in 12months 😄😊
Exciting!!

I wish I lived in the UK.......
Australia is becoming very draining and I just want to get out!!!
If all goes well then I shall relocate in 12months ����
Exciting!!

Oh, I will swap places with you!

it's cos i'm incognito. Can't have everyone knowing what i'm up to. I like to sneak up on people...

boo!!!!

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back